Friday, November 22, 2013

Taking a Break


I'm going to take a break from blogging for a while. It's not that I don't have time to write, I'm also taking a break from reading other blogs which takes up a lot of time but also provides inspiration for my own blog.

We're coming to the end of the church year, the close of the Year of Faith, the end of my theology studies, my scripture teaching, my mentoring and the end of the school year (Peter finishes 4th Dec) which also makes this a good time to stop.

I plan to spend the next four years (starting late Feb) doing a Bachelor of Primary Education either at Notre Dame University Sydney or Australian Catholic University.

Many thanks to everyone who has read my blog and particularly to those who have commented.










4 comments:

  1. I'll miss reading your posts Tonia but will look forward to seeing you IRL to get the lowdown on how your studies are going:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the new course, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your journey and being brave enough to go on a public domain where anyone can read your writings if he/she is lucky to come across them. Your thoughts helped to stimulate me into writing something myself. The posts were interesting, thought provoking and had an individual imaginative style. However, John Henry Newman once said, "To live is to change and to be perfect is to have changed often." So it sounds like it is time to pause and fulfil the challenges that are calling you as you try to make your life more perfect. I hope you received whatever you were seeking through writing your blog, and perhaps more good came from it than you expected. Best wishes as you continue your journey on another path.

    ReplyDelete
  4. God bless you Tonia
    I shall miss you
    Feels like we know each other in a little way
    and I valued your wisdom.
    I thank God for your visits x

    ReplyDelete